How long will it be before your new system is up and running? Six months…a year…eighteen months? In the meantime, your open job requisitions are growing. Your time-to-fill is increasing. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a low-cost, interim solution that is mobile-friendly and social media compatible.
So, how good could a low cost, interim solution be? Take a look at these sample job postings and decide for yourself:
- Director of Business Development, Healthcare Cost Management
- Direct Support Staff
- Chairman of Anesthesiology & Director of PeriOperative Services
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
So how much does RecruiterCMO cost?
- Set-up Fee: $3,500
- This includes the design/deployment/optimization of all your job postings consistent with your employer brand (see examples above). This also includes integration with Indeed (and other websites that utilize/require a feed) and the ability to manage your Indeed sponsorships at the job posting level. And it includes
- Monthly Service Fee:
- Self-Service: Starts at $250
- Managed Services: Starts at $750 and is dependent on the number of job postings
Special Note: Our “No Touch” set-up does not require any support from your staff or your ATS vendor.
Your next step.
Here’s my email address: ChrisTaylor@RecruiterCMO.com. Send me a date/time when you are available for a 20 – 30 minute chat. We’ll talk and I will send you a proposal by the next business day.